Book Title: 50 Tips to Help Students Succeed: Develop Your Student's Time-Management and Executive Skills for Life
Publisher: Aguanga Publishing
Author: Marydee Sklar
- Seeing My Time: Visual Tools for Executive Functioning Success
- The Work-Smart Academic Planner, Revised Edition: Write It Down, Get It Done
- Smart but Scattered Teens: The "Executive Skills" Program for Helping Teens Reach Their Potential
- Seeing My Time - Instructor's Manual
- Smart but Scattered: The Revolutionary "Executive Skills" Approach to Helping Kids Reach Their Potential
- The Miracle TimeCube Timer, 5, 15, 30 and 60 Minutes, for Time Management, Kitchen Timer, Kids Timer, Workout Timer, White
- The Executive Functioning Workbook for Teens: Help for Unprepared, Late, and Scattered Teens
- Ultimate Time Management for Teens and Students: Become massively more productive in high school with powerful lessons from a pro SAT tutor and top-10 college graduate.
- The Organized Student: Teaching Children the Skills for Success in School and Beyond
- Executive Skills in Children and Adolescents, Second Edition: A Practical Guide to Assessment and Intervention (The Guilford Practical Intervention in the Schools Series)
At last! Practical advice to help your child's success at school and at home. In this simple, easy-to-understand guide, Marydee Sklar explains how brain development is to blame for children's poor time-management, planning, and organization behaviors. You'll find solutions to day-to-day challenges so you can: - Overcome resistance to starting homework and projects - Let go of micromanaging your child's use of time - Ensure assignments are transported safely to and from school - Manage time spent on smartphones and video games - Forget nagging about chores and homework Written with compassion, Marydee's tips will enable the whole family to calm down and get work done. As an educator, Marydee Sklar has helped families struggling with time management for almost twenty years. She is the author of the Seeing My Time books.